We value your privacy.
We want you to feel that you’re secure when visiting our site. At times, we may or may not have to gather information about our users. Therefore, we feel it is important for you to understand our policy regarding our potential gathering of information, as well as its use. By visiting Medical Practice Marketing Pros.com and using its services, you are agreeing to and accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information Will You Gather?
- Information You Use: Any information given out through e-mails, phone calls, or other communications between yourself and us may be saved. This includes, but is not limited to, names, phone numbers, addresses, dates of birth, etc. You have the right to refuse us any information, but that may impact our ability to service you properly.
- Information Automatically Stored: Like many Web sites, we use something called “cookies,” which takes information when your browser accesses Medical Practice Marketing Pros.com, our advertisements, or other content served by or on behalf of us on other Web sites.
- Information from Other Sources: It is possible that we may receive information about you from sources others than Medical Practice Marketing Pros.com. If we do, we might add it to our account information.
By submitting a question through our website, you are giving Medical Practice Marketing Pros permission to contact you by email both now and in the future.
What does Medical Practice Marketing Pros.com do with this information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We may have to share this information with other doctors and medical clinics. We may also have to share demographic information, such as locations and client density, as well as Web sites and Search engines leading to incoming traffic, with our hosting providers. This information is shared only to ensure a positive patient experience, or to increase Web site traffic for Medical Practice Marketing Pros.com.
How Secure Is My Information?
What Are My Choices Regarding My Information
- As mentioned above, you can always choose not to share certain information. However, it may be difficult, or in some cases impossible, for us to serve you properly if you do not provide adequate information.
- You may add, modify, or delete any information at any time. When you do so, we may keep a copy of previous information for our archival records.
- If you do not wish to receive any communications from us for any reason, please contact us at one of our offices, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.